Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How Long Do Home Canned Last

MORAINIC TRAIL 6 Giugmo 2010


The story of the moraine Trail of Robert.

the morning of MT , the delivery of the chest, Pino asked me to write a short report of the race to publish on the blog.
From the beginning I therefore enjoyed every moment, every emotion, every color that the path has been able to offer because I wanted to testify in great detail the experience. But now at 22 km. ..., His legs have turned into two sections and I started to doubt strongly to reach the finish in a decent time at least, thoughts turned and started to see all black .... as well as other competitors that I passed by and the desire to write a testimonial became excruciating doubt "testimony or write my will ?!?!" But let us proceed with order.
At 7:30 I enter the start and I dedicate myself to that habit, watching the other competitors, like the Samurai ritual of preparing for war, where every detail is taken care of the tiniest details, you can feel excitement and anticipation, and each download voltages according to their own well-established method in time. I do it in the bathroom of the nearest bar, and I'm not alone ... ..
about 8:40 pm we leave, behind all the Orcs and then off to Castle in the "dark forest" and I'd like to bring out all the places like Pine usually does in his accounts, but I am a real rookie, and to me many places are completely unknown.

Part I of the trail that is a marvel, the first few kilometers I run them even with the lead group, ... then just dust. All goes well until Monte Cuneo, superb trails paths never dived in nature and think, "but how do you compete on the roads in traffic, noise and pungent smells anything but pleasing?".

In "top", a friendly face is revealed to me before, and Pino P. that gives me some comforting words and tells me that two Orcs are just a few minutes later. ... is already a good news, but little training targeted that I can do, is probably paying off.


From Moncuni is almost all downhill on a path full of rocks and roots protruding insidious, I look like an octogenarian on shaky legs but I can not hurt me, I have a demanding job and a family that I have to give account! We come in here and Reano
Pippo diligent that offers a touch of banana, sweets and salts. Thanks Pippo!

From there, walk a short distance along with Mauro M. but after a while, the indefatigable Orc me away with his pace steady and tenacious. Still
suffering and finally the castle of Rivoli on the horizon with its grandeur, with no fresh news, I thought the race would end up there waiting for me with two rows of cheering crowd but .... a mountain (the old guard) leads me to continue because the goal is the starting point! GULP! It does not matter, because you can do 31 and 30 away down Via Piol amid the rustle Sunday. Heartened by some small round of applause and some nice lady, and ringalluzzito favored by the gun down to 4 min / km until the arrival in closing a "brilliant" 3 h (approximately).



is becoming a habit, a kind of drug. When you suffer, do you think will be the last time and you do not cheat more, and yet you come and arrival. ... already thinking about next adventure.
ORCS Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment