Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What To Charge For Invitation Design

Giovane_vecchio


Yesterday I was reading a newspaper and I thought about how at this moment you must fret the liver in order to read the news that reflect the national situation and beyond. When I closed the day I realized that this information make "old". Are depressing, demeaning cover in a short time the force that makes us say: "I commit myself to improve things." In elderly people, rightly, this force gradually exhausted because they fail physical and mental energies, the younger generation should take their place. Here's the same thing happens to me when I read the newspaper became a young old man. Old as the type in this post, tired and with eyes wide open. However I remain a giovane_vecchio, not a vecchio_giovane and then I will work to continue to do my duty as a young man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment