Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Koozies Sayings

December 19, 2010 The Father of the Milky Way Trail Trailers


Here again, the father of the trailer, and I PinoPic while the riincontriamo Musinè to climb in these very cold days in December.
temperatures in recent days have been very low, especially at night have reached -10 degrees Celsius. But
also the day the temperature fails to rise above zero.
Today December 19, 2010, with the ogre PinoPic to -2 degrees go up to stretch my legs ... and who we meet? ... The father of the trailer.
The interview with a few questions:
- for all of us know that you are the father of Trailer
Oh yes!

- What's your name
- John B.

- Where have you come
- I live in Turin

- You know that I had met this spring at Mount Roselli
- Never been

- But we've been over Valdellatorre ... ... ...
- Oh yeah I remember those guys who traced the course of the race were MaratonaALpina ... you !?... but I often hangs out at the Mont Cenis.

- But you're cold so tanned
- No skin knows how to protect themselves, people often smell of these detergents that create gas and do not form the skin to breathe, however, so I traveled up to the Col du Mont Cenis -9 .

- Come on let's have a picture with us ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment