Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disable Demo Propellerhead Record

Alle porte del sogno c'è Irene Grandi

If there were a shred of logic in Sanremo, to contend for the victory at the Festival this year there were Malika Ayane and Irene Grandi. Instead it went how it went and the two favorites are back home with empty-handed but with the compensation of sales, a sign of better public acceptance.
In particular, Irene Grandi, who did not publish a disc of unreleased for five years, has launched its comeback from the Ariston stage, first with an amazing song Halley's comet, and immediately after the cd At the gates of dream, well executed. Just
from Sanremo in 1994, has begun the adventure of musical Irene, when he raced in the category "Young" Out with , placing the foundation stone for a career that would soon become important. Best-selling album ever, poised between pop and rock, excellent collaboration with Eros Ramazzotti, Jovanotti, Pino Daniele, Gaetano Curreri (the Stadium), Vasco Rossi, and apologize if is short.
In between, another participation in Sanremo in 2000 with the song Your girlfriend always signed by Vasco and Curreri, where the second square, and an exclusion sensational three years ago when the city proposes Burn written by Francesco Bianconi of Baustelle, that becomes the hit of the summer and one of the most obvious blunders of so-called breeders Festival.
The Florentine artist, however, in these five years has not been in complete silence by publishing a special anthology on the market, irenegrandi.hits, with the reading of his hits, some classic Italian song el'inedita Burn the city. At harvest, followed the end of 2008 the original Songs for Christmas, with Christmas songs flavor note.
But now it's time to At the gates of the dream, packed with fine fabrics of the best pop, which contributed more Bianconi, Curreri and the young Tuscan poet Alfredo Vestrini. A fine album, which highlights a great ... great sweep in which, she says, drawing a "new" more mature and Irene.

Disappointed by Sanremo?
A little '. I have not hidden before the Festival, with Comet Halley aim high, just because I feel a song important quality. But the race is always a puzzle: is the satisfaction of seeing that the song works as well as the album. That's what counts in the end.

is not the first time you go to the Festival. Why go there?
My career took off dall'Ariston and I owe a debt of gratitude Sanremo, I'm not the kind of artist who has forgotten. I go there, however, only if I think I have something to say.

Sanremo Need more?
is always a nice showcase, even more so for young people is one of the rare occasions where a novice can make a piece without going through his strength in a talent show. The Festival, in short, is still an important reality in our national landscape.

Even if it takes corners like in your case with the city Burn? Then there was
Baudo and I think he knew he had erred in the gap, in fact, I was then invited to sing on TV several times. It was not the only one, however, a mistake: the song was offered at Mina, before me, but she refused.

Bianconi It also signed Halley's comet. A sort of revenge?
No, Francis was born with just a good relationship based on total trust. He sent me this song in a complete draft, but entrusting it to my interpretation and my taste in the arrangement. We found perfection in the images and text nell'ariosità sounds.

On the record, I also assisted in writing and Vestrini Curreri.
Curreri is an old friend, a security to find the winning melody. Vestrini a character is a bit 'mysterious lives really poetry, together we have managed to detonate his verses in songs.

What content would you give to the songs?
collect those thoughts and those choices that these years have brought significant changes in my life. I went through a period of crisis: an artist also means not having a life completely "normal", sometimes giving love, family. I learned, however, that with time the tragedies and sorrows are so experienced, but also exceeded.

The album was recorded in the Tuscan countryside. Need tranquility?
It was a choice resulting from the fact that I went to live in the hills of Greve in Chianti. I need peace, I wanted to disconnect from the hectic city. Now I open the windows and see trees, flowers and the blue sky, and this atmosphere makes me feel good. So I decided to make the album in a similar context: a small house in the country, but equipped in terms of technology. Much better than staying in a study.

Un'Irene then from the soul "green"?
No doubt, as pointed out in a track on the disc, Greensburg, Kansas a city rebuilt with eco-friendly criteria after being destroyed by a tornado. I wondered how we would make the world if we were given the opportunity to start over. Making the same mistakes? Destroying the environment? It is important to establish a closer relationship, almost intimate, with nature and the universe around us, before it is too late.

The CD follows a different musical direction from the past.
The songs have a less rock and more electronic-oriented sound and contemporary. It is not the first time I experience these sounds, but they were almost always under the plaster. In At the gates of dream, however, emerge clearly: I liked to hear my voice over arrangements than usual.

Why did you title At the gates of the dream?
is the title of a track record of very significant for me, I call emotional when I pulled out unconscious of things: finding a timeless dimension because you forgot what we did wrong and stopped us from living fully. And now we are ready to live again and finally meet at the gates of the dream.

Claudio Facchetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment