Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where Does The Battery Go For A Bluetooth

È Romeus il nuovo pupillo di Caterina Caselli....

He rubbed his eyes in surprise. Then re-read for the second time the mail arrived on his PC. To send a message to Carmine Tundo, aka Romeus, Corrado Rustici was just one of the most important producers and musicians of the Italian scene and not only one who worked with Elisa, Baglioni, Ligabue, Negramaro. The message said that the cd that was mailed one month before he had impressed and would love to meet him.
come so, for Romeus, unexpectedly, as searched in the turning years of playing. He, in fact, without much hope, had just sent his songs to rustic responding to the message that appears on its website: "If you want to submit your work to Corrado, send your material to the following address ... Because of his ongoing commitments there is no guarantee that meets Conrad, but you never know. "
Corrado, instead, Romeus said. In fact, he did more: he pointed to her friend Caterina Caselli, who runs the record label Sugar, invited him in his studio in San Francisco and produced the CD, simply titled Romeus.
Meanwhile, as this tale took the contours of reality, out of 600 competitors excelled Romeus Sanremolab, obtaining "approval" to go on stage last Festival, where she made her beautiful figure featuring As the autumn. A taste
the CD, which offers other tasty dishes, from which emerges in a modern vein rock singer Salento assembling his songs, without losing sight of hit melodies. A job, in short, above the average for Romeus, which is worth discovering.

What made you take the way of the music?
I started singing as a child, participating in competitions. They are then entered in various bands and there I understood that music could become something more serious. I tried to write songs, especially to express what I felt, and I began to perform alone.

It was difficult to put his head?
There have been disappointments. When I played in a band, we were able to sign a contract with a producer who had promised heaven and earth, only to disappear after a month. I understand that the show must go cautiously and rely on professionals.

How Corrado Rustici. Really you have contact by mail?
Yes, nothing is invented. I sent him to America with two CDs of my songs take the address from your site. It's been a month and he told me. I thought of a joke, but a week later I was in front of Caterina Caselli, which often works: he had liked the songs and wanted to know. I could not believe.

As the songs took shape on your CD, you have been to New York. What are your memories?
It was an all-encompassing in terms of music: there is everything and you listen to everything from punk to jazz. A full immersion sound that overwhelmed me, so I wrote many songs during my stay. There I understood how a song can be painted with different colors.

How much experience is served Sanremolab?
It was interesting to attend it, also because it gave participants the chance to meet even the good artists like Jovanotti or Giovanni Allevi: hear their stories about their careers and the music is very rewarding. Then, the selection was good, because I ended up at the Festival.

How did you live the race?
In a funny way, without expecting anything. I knew I could win, just by the turn has now taken the music with the short circuit between tv, song and talent show. Nothing serious, but not my way of thinking about the seven notes. So, I went to introduce my album using a window important, given the concentration of media that we are in San Remo.

album that has a profile very much in modern rock.
It is certainly my attitude, and I had to restrain me: every so often I wanted to upload more sound, as it happens I live. However, with Conrad, we did a great job: I gave him the parts with my arrangement and he could take the best things around and build the ideal structure. When I heard the final result was always a strong emotion.

From the perspective of the texts, emerges often of bitterness. Why?
reflects what I felt when I wrote them: uncertainty about the future, interrupted his studies at the University, the air of crisis ... I have done so, prevails in me the desire to tell the more difficult side of life to probe the finer points of life.

The music then you need to ease the inevitable pain?
Without a doubt. Sometimes I wonder how I would do if I had the songs to vent my feelings, and I wonder how the others do people who have this gift, because I believe a gift to express what I feel with the music and use it as an escape to take refuge in a kind of other dimension.

Romeus How different from Carmine?
Romeus is the most sincere of Caramel, which has found a way to communicate what I could not say in words, because it locked in a kind of armor.

Why did you choose the name of art Romeus?
I am a Lurhman fan of Baz, the director of Romeo and Juliet , movie a few years ago that I was charmed by his constant invention and visionary for the hectic pace of filming. Then, after seeing it, I had thought of forming a group and call Romeus. Then I changed my mind, however, has remained the name and decided to adopt it.

Claudio Facchetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment