Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chinese Walnut Biscuits

THE MOLE ANTONELLIANA


story Orc From Filippo

Hello everyone
work with friends and 'fantastic .....
hours for 6 months, I will 'them' to restore the dome dell'Antonelli.
clearly not intended as a restoration, but a formal security, that 'a hydro-cleaning with water and a special non-polluting detergent for cleaning the granite curbs and lose.

Then the silicone all joints and curbs must lose as in the photo, painting of the stars of the premises (of which keyed the whole cast from 'inside) keying lose routes through the pins 5mm in steel and general revision of the whole party under the dome, a job very interesting, but what I'm proud and that the question of my friends on 'cause I have chosen, I would say that my employers I consider it a serious person I have made it clear that not 'all work on symbol of Turin, since' we have to move on the strings with care not to damage anything when you loaded.

The Mole as well as the symbol of Turin in the world and 'the symbol of the first capital of Italy' and sorry is not 'little, however, when there will be' the right temperature for me lighthouse 'photograph with the Mesh orc so 'we are truly everywhere, and not for everyone !!!!! even Olmo, Burgada etc. ....
Ale 'Orcs

0 comments:

Post a Comment