Saturday, October 9, 2010

Patch Soul Silver Para Fatal Crash

MORENIC TRAIL October 16, 2010 October 3, 2010 TRAVEL TO


courtesy of Vittorio Duregon, we publish his e-mail on this 1st edition of MORENIC TRAIL, trail held in the Canavese 2:03 October.

Monday, October 4, 2010 10:34

Hello Pino,
I am giving you some more details.
I retired to Stage Best of Santo Stefano, a Roman church over Lake Candia, the 67th km.
were 16 and 20. was 34 °. I was pretty good but I could not walk for a pain-corricchiare strong muscle at the hip ds.

I made a big mistake ..... I used some new shoes .... without having ever made.
Apart from the fact that I got them right too, and again in danger of losing the nail of the big left me hurt, other than that, enough already not to risk too much,
serious thing is that these shoes call muscles in a different way and came out an unbearable pain in the muscles that wrap around the outside hip.
trifle, but yesterday I was walking crooked, I'm fine now.

A great regret that I did not go wrong when you sent the sms, it was the 47th, psychologically I was a little down, I began to feel the fatigue started this hip pain, I could not do without suffering the discesine
to toe.
also believed to navigate in the bottom of the group, and instead I did not understand anything .. I had enough.
When I arrived at a stopping point of the bridge over the Dora, the 57th, I timidly mentioned the withdrawal, they said in chorus that I was 30 th overall, I could take it calmly and quietly walking
so I decided to keep going at least for the place next step.
It was not easy to get there, I could not make a yard more.

I open a parenthesis:
As you know this was my first real 'trail' classic, and, since the first edition, I did not know the ground .. The fact is
I was confused about when I arrived, everything was always fine.
still hoped to finish in the first part of the evening, after dark, but very close to Target.
then I ran with one fixed idea: I have to run all day, pass the hours. No clock.
In hindsight I see that I could finish between 23 and one o'clock. At least, that those who had arrived near.

This event takes place on almost all forest land, on a narrow mule paths always well marked.
The first part is a long descent through the woods towards Lake Bertignano, with the actual center of the Serra on the back of a donkey, a path with stones Quite technical. From Bertignano
on undulating terrain in the woods on dirt easy to pound acorns, curly chestnut mushrooms, the crossing of some agricultural land to corn or fruit trees and a few picturesque village. Funny

the brackets. The men's relay looks like a movie.
Vottero Reis, blazers, and Benedict, all three very young and have not found the fourth member. Then Vottero ago the first two fractions alone, some 56 km! But .. make a mistake from the first path and move to third, but recovers
pass the baton to Giacchetto still at a disadvantage than 6 minutes, paid the bill already Giacchetto km to the tenth of its population, it is a bit 'quiet and then he be passing the baton in 1st position with Erik that Benedict will
it the first competitor ever to cross the finish line aa Brosso.


Among the women's relay victory a foregone conclusion, there was a competing quartet Alma Rikka, Maria Luisa Riva, Raffaella Miravalle, Ornella Bosco. They also beat
Giuliano Cavallo, the first ever male!

horse has won in his own way, an important posting. He said he did not know what was happening behind. Zucconi did not know that he had retired.

Otherwise you would be spared, because who wants to run 7 days after the 3 municipalities of Albissola.

Francis has withdrawn about the 50th was the second or third, I felt that he had legs hard, cramps but we have not yet seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment