Saturday, March 5, 2011

Funbrain Playground Arcade

a crusader who speaks

I'm watering the plants in the greenhouse and I realize that the small cross is looking at me quizzically.
"What do you say? Tick on the end of my plants?" "Well, I see ugly," "And why you see ugly?", "I think there is too much moisture, too much moisture in short, and then for a couple of days at least, your wife has forgotten to close the Serretta "," Ah so, I'll go to the bottom of the thing, but it is after all an experiment. "

"change the subject, I heard you're reading a book, but it is not too much for your poor brain mass? "" That's the spirit of the cross, instead not only did I finish reading, but also gave me some ideas for my garden "," A About garden, when you start working on it, looks like the Desert of the Tartars "," Apart from the fact that they are recovering, the soil is too wet and then I'm thinking about some changes, "" Oh yeah, and what change? " "I'll tell you in the coming days, I'll go inside and if it returns no influence."

Technorati Tags: crocus , plants, garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment