Friday, March 11, 2011

Morrowind Vs Oblivion



Also this year I finished pruning, this year I came out almost unscathed from the bloody and tangled branches of the pergola is the kiwi, I pruned by decision (to say too Barba) holding two three new long-shoots around 1.30 cm per plant, another huge pile of branches for disposal.
kiwi I held for the last but that is my tree experiments, last year the Zion performed a graft with the variety "William", sin has been just fine for the usual hail passed.
And now I've tried, scions gave me the uncle of the variety "boh! I do not remember But the fruit is small and sweet peel tough rust "
I performed a simple cleft graft with two slips, simply because it is easier to accomplish and with the greatest chance of success, of course I did a test on a branch throw, it's fun and interesting, if everything goes the right way I will have two varieties of pears from the same tree and next year with the third branch graft another variety, I just want to see.

innesto

Technorati Tags: kiwi, pear , pruning, grafting

0 comments:

Post a Comment