Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Can I Use To Cover My Eyes In A Tanning Bed

a hair graft

Great to hear the rain falling, tock, tock, tick on the dog house of Petra and Tinker Bell, in the warm, beautiful mainly because I managed to sow.
gave rain forecast but was pardoned for once, I have not even pulled out the tiller, I was out of gas first and the second one I started on the shore where the tiller does not fit, he, he, he tell me and me I do it. Then
: Sown radishes, carrots, parsley, planted 12 caps round and 12 to 12 points and also planting lettuce cap, with the current temperature is not a case for the non-woven fabric, but I keep it under your pillow ready for the frost is still possible.
prime semine also planted about 200 cloves, onions, red and yellow kitchen and forgotten once the shallots, but there is still time.
The rain became more intense hope not exaggerating.

rosse gialle

Technorati Tags: onions, radishes , carrots, parsley ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment