Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Centerpieces Black Ivory And Red

Ten days ... ..

And nothing on the heated Serretta not move anything, you, you, I will have done something wrong mica.
recap: there are the 15-20 degrees day and night, the I feel light enough, at the hottest and sunniest my wife opened it all, checking the thermometer outside that does not drop too much, another thing, I noticed that a lot of forms inside, which is the case of some open hole for passing a bit 'air?

most encouraging news from the garden, spinach sown 16 days ago are popping up one here, one there, protected by a tullel, is the first time I sow spinach and I really do not know what will come out.
spinaci While I was doing the photo, a neighbor's vegetable garden are over and says "Spinach heee? Sow them too, if you grow, will grow even from me" what will
meant?

Technorati Tags: greenhouse , spinach

0 comments:

Post a Comment